[Event] Crypto Meets Banking: How to Blockchain-Enable the Financial Sector?
Crypto Meets Banking: How to Blockchain-Enable the Financial Sector? On January 20, 2020, we will discuss this question at an event hosted by the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and by BEI St. Gallen. We think it is now clear that blockchain, crypto assets and DLT have made their way, will not fade away and will revolutionize the financial sector. The question therefore is how to blockchain-/crypto-enable existing banks and financial institutions.
To answer that question we have invited several landmark companies presenting themselves in Frankfurt:
- d-fine enabling pioneering companies to design, build and ship blockchain-based solutions (e.g. issuance platforms, custody solutions)
- SIX Group, the Swiss stock exchange, operating the infrastructure for the Swiss financial center,
- Innovo Cloud launching a new node-as-a-service to allow anybody participate in DLT and crypto networks
- Plutoneo offering a fully customizable custody solution for digital assets
- Kapilendo providing companies with individual forms of financing for each phase of corporate development, including digital securities
- Blocksize Capital offering a software for asset management for crypto assets and soon launching their broker business
For further information and registering visit https://www.eventbrite.de/e/crypto-meets-banking-how-to-blockchain-enable-the-financial-sector-tickets-88859600457
We are looking forward to meeting you at our conference!
|Date||Monday, January 20, 2020, 13:30-21:00|
|Location||Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Room: Audimax|
|Cost||Thanks to our sponsors, the event is for free for participants|
|Format||7 presentations + 1 panel discussion, networking and drinks afterwards|
|Organizer||Frankfurt School Blockchain Center & Business Engineering Institute St. Gallen AG|
|Ideal for||Professionals from Banking und Finance, Business Development, and IT, scientists and practitioners, blockchain enthusiasts und investors|